dijous, 12 d’abril del 2012

SANT JORDI

April 23th is Saint George's day (it's like Valentine's day). According to the tradition, the man has to give a rose to his partner and on the other hand, the woman has to give a book to her love. 

It's so romantic... but it's too difficult to choose a book!! (and more expensive, of course...). Instead, it's easy to buy a rose... they are all the same. I have this problem right now! I don't know what to buy to my dear one! There are so many books... I know the kind of book he likes though I'm always doubting about which I have to choose. Although my thoughts, I like the fact he'll give me a rose. I definitely loooove roses! It's my favorite flower :) 

I don't know why I love roses. Maybe it's because of the colour. Red is a powerful colour... (though not all the roses are red!). Everytime I think about red a few thoughts came to my head. First one, a dragon. A red dragon... and afterwards, Dragon Khan, of course!! Fire, roses, blood, love... all them seem stunning things, aren't they? 

In summary, I think boys have it more easier than girls. However, I'll try to choose the correct book! In any case... what matter is the intention, isn't it? ;)

I wanna lay you down in a bed of roses... (8)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada