divendres, 27 d’abril del 2012

INFORMAL LETTER: DEATH OF A BEEKEEPER

Hi Paul!

How are you? I miss you a lot... I hope you are fine living in London! 

I still remember you used to love nature and animals. I've just finished to read a book called "Death of a Beekeeper", by Lars Gufstasson and I thought you would love it. It talks about a Beekeeper called Edward, who explains his work is dying in his country. However, he carries on and he explains how he does it. A part from that, he talks about his life with the bees. It's very interesting! Do you remember when you told me you wanted to be a beekeeper?? I thought of you instead when I read it!

By the way, next summer I'll go to London... I'd love to met you! I hope we'll keep in touch. 

See you soon my friend!

Rawiora Sylew

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada