dimecres, 18 d’abril del 2012

DIRECTION: PARÍS! TIM BURTON'S EXPOSITION :)

That June we are going to París! :) I'm so excited about that... I LOVE travel, but I can't do it a lot of times... there's no money! But Tim Burton's MoMA Exposition is now in París and I decided to go there. IT'S AN OBLIGATION. I have done all the possible to go there... next week we're going to buy the train tickets :) When I said it to my parents, at first, they thought I was getting mad. But they accepted! Afterwards I said it to my friends... and they wanted to travel to París too! So I'm happy because I won't travel alone... I'm going to París with the best company :) 

We are deciding where to go. At the moment, we'll visit the Tour Eiffel, Moulin Rouge (we'll be in apartment on Montmatre, so we'll be near!) Opera of Paris, Notre Dame, "Catacombas", Louvre Museum, Versailles, Amélie's Bar (Les deux Moulins), old cemeteries,... and of course... TIM BURTON'S EXPOSITION. At least, one of my dreams will come true!! It would be exciting we'll meet Tim at the exposition, isn't it? I think I would die. 

Here you can see some photos of Burton's exposition:

LOOOOOVE!

I'm scared...

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! EDWAARD! What a pity it's not the real Johnny!

As you can see, there are the materials he used in his movies. I want to scream a lot. IT'S JUST AMAZING! It would be my paradise... my dreams come to reality. All his universe I've been dreaming for these years... and I will see it. 

1 comentari:

  1. What a pity I can't go... sure it will be so funny and interesting too!! Hope you'll have a perfect experience and a good time after all the trouble with selectivity :P!

    ResponElimina