dijous, 12 d’abril del 2012

Paul McCartney's son wants to form band with children of John, George and Ringo

Paul McCartney's son James has told the BBC that he is interested in teaming up with the sons of his father's former bandmates to form The Beatles: The Next Generation. "I don't think it's something that Zak [Starkey] wants to do," says McCartney. "Maybe Jason [Starkey] would want to do it. I'd be up for it. Sean [Lennon] seemed to be into it, Dhani [Harrison] seemed to be into it. I'd be happy to do it."

McCartney, 34, is furthering his solo career by performing soon at the Cavern Club in Liverpool, the old stomping grounds of his father's band. The rocker says he chose to play there because he wants to "just to embrace the Beatles legacy rather than running away from it." 




I almost died when I read it. I've always wanted to live 60's Beatlemania!! Maybe I'm about to live Beatlemania 2.0!!! Moreover, the sons are identic of the fathers.. don't you think it? It would be like see The Beatles on concert again... :') it would be my dream come to reality... I know it's IMPOSSIBLE to be in one Beatles concert (sadly...). But I have to see it with optimism... I might go to a Beatles sons concert!!! :D

On the other hand, I don't know if I have to be excited about it. The Beatles were fantastic; I can't express with words what they were into the music world. And I don't know if it's correct to try to be like them, because it's impossible. Even if they are their sons. However, it's nice to think about Beatles next Generation... how you can see, I don't know what to think about it!!! Time will say it... 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada