dilluns, 16 d’abril del 2012

PAUL MCCARTNEY + JOHNNY DEPP = *NATALIA'S SCREAM*


When I heard Paul McCartney was working with Johnny Depp I almost died. They are two of my idols... I really loooove them! I listened the song before, but now I can watch the new video I'm so happy :')

I think this song is precious. It's calm and it has beautiful lyrics. I love the moment where Paul sings: My vaalentiineee... and appears Johnny's face. Yeees, this love of mine, my valentine... In the scene where Johnny plays the guitar I'm overwhelmed with peace. 

This video directed by Paul McCartney it's very elegant. There only appear Natalie Portman and Johnny Depp in black and white, without any special effect. They are interpreting the song with delicate movements and nothing else. In consequence... don't you think this video inspires a lot of peace? I really love it. As I said a lot of times before, I'm a nervous person (though it doesn't seem so) and I like this song and video because it's able to calm me (although Johnny's stare is really enigmatic and it disconcerts me.) 

What if it rained? 
We didn't care.
She said that someday soon
The sun was gonna shine.
And she was right,
this love of mine,
my Valentine...

This paragraph talks perfectly about love and its blindness and optimism. When you are in love, things seems better than they are... and Paul can demonstrate it very well in this song :) 

And I will love her for life
And I will never let a day go by
Without remembering the reasons why
She makes me certain
That I can fly


I looooove this part!  Don't ask me why... because I can't express it with words! 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada