divendres, 5 de novembre del 2010

My boys :)

Now I'm going to talk about my 4 boys, my best friends Brian, Víctor, Pau and Jean.

Jean, apart of be my cousin, is my best friend too. We have lived a lot of "adventures", and we are together since we were children.
He lives in St.Feliu de Guíxols, and we don't see each other very much... but every summer he came to my house, and for Christmas and Easter holidays too. Some weekends, my parents and I go to St.Feliu.

Jean is very sociable, and he's always laughing and he tells us a lot of stories. 
We love watch movies, and always that he come here, at night we watch some movies (most times is The Lord of the Rings... we are a freaks of this story! we have to take a lot of coffee to watch all the movie, because we start to see it at 2 am...)

For me, he's like one brother. As my real brother is 24 years old, he don't go with my parents and I since he was 18. So when we go on holidays somewhere, Jean came with us. We love go to amusement parks! We have gone to PortAventura and Tibidabo a lot of times, and two years ago we went to Parque Warner.
We have lived together a lot of experiences... :)

:D!

We in Hurakan Condor, PortAventura.

We and Bugs Bunny in Parque Warner - Madrid


Pau and I are together since we were children. He has been always with me!
He live in Girona, but he has got a house in St.Pere, my village, and every weekend and every holidays, he come here. 
I love meet with him, because we are best friends and we have always got something to do. Walking, watch films, make cakes, play to the videogames,... and well, in the summer we meet almost everyday. We go on bycicle, to the beach, to the pool, to play tennis,... and take a lot of photos! We want to do almost the same thing in the future... He want to study publicity, and I want to study Audiovisual Comunication.

We are close friends, we know each other very well. I talk about all with Pau, about any thing...
As Jean, Pau and me have had a lot of experiences together. I have grew up with them, so we know each other very well. We are like brothers too. 

When we were child, we were always playing together. In summer, we went every night on bycicle for the village, we played Pokémon, we were imagining all the day... well, we were always together. Every time I remember my past, I see Pau everywhere!

I hope that he will be always with me... he's my little racoon!

I love this photo!!


Víctor is other of my best friends. We met two years ago for the "fotolog" (thank you fotolog!)
Then, we started to talk with the MSN, and I discovered that Víctor is incredible. 
We haven't seen each other a lot of times, because he lives in Barcelona... but I know that the few days that we have met have been fantastic and I remember them with a great smile. 

We love the cinema, so we have watched a lot of films together. This summer we have watched the filmography of Tim Burton :) Victor and I have got a lot of things in common, so I love talk with him! 
We love amusement parks too, so we must go together to PortAventura RIGHT NOW.

I think that he's a great artist. He plays the piano, and he writes some stories that I love... he have a lot of imagination, and I admire him for that. Moreover, last summer we had invented a new language called Yerzlev! (we're stranges.)
He's very important to me, and I don't want to lose him never. Maybe we don't have met so many times, but we have lived a lot of experiences together, and I remember all them with a big smile. We can be talking hours and hours (well, now with the "Batxillerat" we are busy and we can't talk much...), but always that I'm talking with him I'm in another world. 

Hahaha, it can't be real...
 Victor, Jean and me... OMG.
In BCN... we went to visit Victor!
Loving trees

Finally, my Brian. I met with him a year ago, because we were in the same class. But it was between March and April when we become best friends. (thanks partly to the class of latin).
He began to mean everything for me :) and on June, we finally fell in love...
Apart of be my boyfriend, he's my best friend too. I always want to be with him, because beside him I'm feel secure, calm and happy.

He's a little solitary, or that was my opinion the first time I saw him. Then, when I started to know about him, I discovered that he's incredible. I love him especially because he's excentric. He don't want to be like the other people. He have a great personality, and that's what I like of a person.
At first he seemed a little shy, but now not so much. Maybe that is because we are more united, and there's more confidence between us.
We love watch movies together too. (yes, my best friends and me are a little cinephiles!) I think that our movie are Moulin Rouge. I don't know, but always that I watch this film, I remember Brian :)
He's a great person, and I think that he can make his dreams true. The problem is that he doesn't believe in himself... But I know that he has talent about what he enjoy doing. 
Moreover... he's my musician! :D
Our dream is going to New Zealand when we'll be 18. I want to live there.. .and I hope that Brian will be beside me! And well, we MUST travel a lot! 

In sumarize... I love him just the way he is ♥ :)

I LOVE THIS PHOTO!
Ozzy Osbourne... 

And that's all. They are my boys :) and I love them very much...

 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada