dilluns, 8 de novembre del 2010

The end of Harry Potter saga.

I want to talk about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the last book of the saga by J.K. Rowling. I think that all the books are incredible, but the last it is awesome... 
Harry, Ron and Hermione are searching the horrocruxes of Voldemort for can kill him. It will be the last battle... all the book is full of great adventures that can capture your attention since the first time. If you are a fan of Harry Potter, you must to read this book!

The characters that we knew, have changed a lot during all the books. Now some are more mature, some other has converted in evils... and some other are not what we thought. The book hypnotizes at you, and it lets not stop to read at you. Rowling has done a great work with all the saga, and I think that the 7th book is the best final that she could write.

It may be is because I am a great fan of Harry Potter... but I think that this book are perfect. So I do not found nothing wrong, negative. As I said, Rowling have done a fantastic work.

Simply, it is a great final for a great saga. It is amazing, full of adventures, drama, mystery... but there are so much love too, and it is beautiful and magic. Yes, I think that magic it is the right word. In sumarize, I advise at all the people that read it, especially who have been beside Harry since always, and who want to be with all them at their last adventure.

**** A masterpiece.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada