dimecres, 10 de novembre del 2010

Jack Sparrow in a primary school

"The star Johnny Depp is currently in south-east London filming the fourth Pirates Of The Caribbean movie On Stranger Tides and arrived at the Meridian Primary School dressed in full character as Captain Jack Sparrow.
He made the one-off trip after nine-year-old pupil Beatrice Delap wrote to the star asking for help staging a 'mutiny' against the teachers, as he was filming at the nearby 18th century Old Naval College.

The school was told just ten minutes before that Depp would be arriving and two blacked-out cars swept through the school gates.
An onlooker said she heard the most 'incredible screams of joy' as the actor, in full make-up, then entered the school.
In an interview on London Tonight after the visit, Beatrice revealed what she had written in the letter to the star - or rather his salty seadog alter ego.

She said: 'Captain Jack Sparrow, At Meridian Primary School, we are a bunch of budding young pirates and we were having a bit of trouble mutiny-ing against the teachers, and we'd love if you could come and help.
'Beatrice Delap, aged nine, a budding pirate.'

She said that she was then asked by the star to make herself known from the assembled pupils once he arrived, and gave her a cuddle.
Beatrice marvelled: 'He gave me a hug and he said, "Maybe we shouldn't mutiny today 'cos there are police outside monitoring me."'

 Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow with Beatrice.


This news is talking about the visit of Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow in a primary school of London. A girl called Beatrice, wrote a letter to Jack Sparrow because she wanted that he helps them to staging a mutiny agains the teachers. Johnny Depp were recording Pirates of the Caribbean near, so he visited the school.

After read this news, I love more Johnny, he's so cute! It was a great detail for the girl. She's very lucky! When I read the news a days ago, it seemed to me funny. The girl wanted that Jack help them against the teachers! A little pirate.
I think that Johnny was very happy when he received the letter... And well, I suppose the girl was happy too!

Johnny a time ago said: "Sure, I find it touching, honestly, but awards are not as important to me as when I meet a ten-year-old kid who says, "I love Captain Jack Sparrow"... that's real magic for me." Isn't he cute? :) 


Now, the girl has made her dreams true, and after this act, Johnny will be more loved for the people. Moreover, this visit in the primary school has been publicity for the movie, in my opinion.

In summary... If I send now a letter to Edward Scissorhands... he will came at home? I hope it!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada