dilluns, 8 de novembre del 2010

Email to teacher

Hello teacher! I'm Natàlia Sellés and I'm 16 years old. Last year I got a 10 of English, so this year I hope that I get good marks too.

If I have to explain something about me only appears one thing in my head... I love cinema. It's incredible how you can disappear for moments watching a film. And it's also incredible how one film can enter very inside of a person...
My favorite director of cinema is Tim Burton. I think that he's a genious. His films are very strange... therefore I love all them. I adore Peter Jackson too, but I've only seen 5 movies of him... The three films of The Lord of the Rings, The Lovely Bones and King Kong. Of Tim Burton I've seen all his movies and all them are incredibles!
And well, my favorite actor is Johnny Depp. I really discovered him with Edward Scissorhands two years ago... After see this film and Sweeney Todd, I was very impressed and I began to see movies of them. And my "obsession" continuous.

I love english language. I always see my favorites movies in english! I see also interviews and I read magazines with english.
Listening interviews and movies in this language, I can hear differents accents. For example, Peter Jackson is from New Zealand and he has got a different accent that Johnny Depp, that he's from EEUU.

My dream is go to New Zealand after the College for live there. I started to love this country after to see The Lord Of The Rings trilogy, and after did the "Credit de Sintesi" in 3rd of ESO of it too. In the College I want to do Audiovisual Communications :)


Well, the last thing to say is that I hope this year will be allright, and I hope I can approve with good marks this subject!



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada