dijous, 4 de novembre del 2010

Harry Potter ♥

Harry Potter. Everyone knows him, right? Rowling managed to change the world with her books. And really, she changed a lot my own world.

Harry Potter and his adventures are with me since I was 7 years. I saw the first movie, and I loved it very much, so I started to read the first 4 books that my parents bought to my brother. With 7 years old, I read the 4 books. After, I had to wait until that the fifth was published, and then the sixth and finally the seventh.And obviously, I prefer the books than the movies. (although the movies are incredibles, but the story of the book is more spectacular). So I can say that Harry has been always with me... :) And I have been always beside him, trying to help him in his adventures. Well, I haven't been only with Harry, but with all of them. Ron, Hermione, Dumbledore, Sirius, Hagrid, Snape...

I can consider me a "freak" of Harry Potter. I have read the 7 books about 5 times or more each, and the last year, in the movie of Harry Potter and the half-blood prince, I went to the cinema dressed up of Harry. I also bought the 5th, 6th and 7th book the first day that them were released. And well.. I know some of their spells! Sometimes in home, I take the magic wand (I bought it when I dressed up of Harry Potter some years ago), and I say some spells! My dream has always been go to Hogwarts... When I was younger, I wrote letters to my parents saying that I was in Hogwarts with Harry! I wished it so much...
Now, I'm living a little more in the reality (well...no. I'm always dreaming...) than before, and I don't write letters to my parents (but I still want to go to Hogwarts... now, I would be doing homework of Potions and not this blog.)

Right now, I'm reading the 7th book again (I think it's my favorite... but I don't know, because every time I read each, I think that all are incredible and perfect...). The first part of the 7th movie's going to open November 19! I prefer that they have recorded the movie in two parts, because this film must be incredible like the book!! (because I think that the other movies weren't very faithful with the book... except the first and the second. By the way, the soundtrack of the movies are AWESOME!)

Harry Potter and the deathly hallows is a great end for a great story, but I think that it's so sad... I cried a lot because in this part there are many people who die... attention SPOILER. For example, I don't understand why Fred Weasley die! and Remus, Tonks... I was so sad when I read that Snape also die... Severus Snape it's a great character! He has always been like the evil, but he's the bravest wizard that I've ever known (as Harry says in the book). The final of the book is so nice, but... The childs of Harry and Ginny, Ron and Hermione go to Hogwarts too. That's nice, and there's no more Voldemort!

I could be talking about Harry Potter hours and hours... but I stop now. I only want to say that my books of Harry Potter are my hallows :) and I will be always with them...
Thank you Rowling, to share your world with me... because now are my own world too!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada