divendres, 11 de febrer del 2011

My Birthday

This 4th February was my birthday. Now I'm 17 years old!
Friday, I went with my Brian to dinner and to the cinema in Figueres. We saw "Hereafter" a movie of Clint Eastwood. Really, the movie's very good, but in my opinion, I think that missing something.
Brian gave me roses... I love it so much!! (although it seems a little cheesy...)
I took this photo with my new camera!

On Saturday, my friends prepared me a surprise party. They are so nice...
The party was... different. And very original. 

Brian and me went first to my friend's house, Pau. We were playing at the Wii Sports, while the other friends were preparing the party. Then, we went to walk for the village, and there was when I saw the first surprise. One friend of mine, Shannon, and her boyfriend, were sitting in a bench. But they were wearing a mask... a Johnny Depp's mask. Suddenly, they lighted to me a candle, and they started to follow me. We were walking through the village, and I met with other friends. All they were distributed for all the village, and all they were wearing masks of Johnny Depp's characters (and of Cheshire Cat!)

This are the masks that they wore :)

Everyone of them lighted to me a candle, until there were 17 candles sparkling in the darkness.
There was another surprise for me... behind a Mad Hatter's mask, there was one of my bestfriends, Víctor. He lives in Barcelona, so I didn't think that he had came to St.Pere. It was a great surprise for me, and I started to cry!
Another great anecdote, is that Aleix Serra was wearing as Edward Scissorhands, and he made me a smiley face with his scissors in a paper. ♥

Finally, we arrived at my house, where there was a lot of food and drink in my garden. We ate and drank, and then they gave me some gifts: one letter with all of dedicatories, a videogame for the Wii that I wanted, called Epic Mickey (I suppose that I will talk about it here when finally I will can play with it.. I hate exams.) and one of my favorites movies, Ed Wood. I was really happy :)

Eating and drinking in my garden!

Nessie: who want some caaake?

Also, they gave me other gift: a video. We entered to my house to saw it. It was a video full of photos of me and of my friends and family about 20 minutes. It was nice... :)

After, we went to dinner pizza and frankfurt. That was a great day for me, and I will remember it until my dying day, of that I'm sure.

Thanks for all, my friends... you know that I love you so much! :)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada