divendres, 11 de febrer del 2011

The way that The Beatles make me feel. ♥

The Beatles were an english band of rock, that were formed in Liverpool in 1960. They are recognize as the most succesful and acclaimed band in the story of the music. They were John Lennon (rhythm guitar, vocals), Paul McCartney (bass, vocals), George Harrison (guitar, vocals) and Ringo Starr (drums, vocals).
Abbey road! Typical image of The Beatles.

All my life I have heard about them, obviously, but I got really interested in them since half year ago. I saw a movie called Across the Universe, which is a musical full of songs of The Beatles. After see it, I started to search more songs, because I didn't know so much about them. It was magic for me, because finally I discovered better The Beatles.

Well, I have put this title (The way that The Beatles make me feel), because I don't want to talk about them (because in my opinion all the people know about them), but I want to talk about how they make me feel when I'm listening to them.  
It's difficult to explain... but as says their song "A hard day's night": When I'm home, everything seemed to be right.." So I think: When I'm listening to The Beatles, everything's seems to be right". Because all my worries and stress disappears. Is magic! I listen a lot of music everyday, because I think that I can't live without music.. There are bands that put me nostalgic, agressive, excited... The Beatles give me hapiness and hope. When I think that all is dark, The Beatles can be perfectly my light. If I'm down, sometimes I only have to listen to them, and I start to feel very relaxed. It's like a medicine...

Maybe the only song of The Beatles that puts me nostalgic and pensive, is "Yesterday". This song is amazing, and very beautiful.. I know all it, and some many times I have sang it whole without problems.
 
I don't know what song is my favorite. I think that all them are great, and I suppose that there are a lot of songs of The Beatles that I have never listened to them. But I have the rest of my life to find out... :)

One of my unattainable dreams is to go at one concert of The Beatles. I never will go in one of them, sadly, but well. I really hate the son of a bitch that killed John Lennon, and when I think of it, I want to kill him with my hands...
George Harrison died too, of cancer, in 2001. It makes me sad... But if I've got a lot of luck, maybe I will meet with Paul and Ringo. That would be a fabulous dream for me! 


In my opinion, The Beatles and all the bands that makes good music will live forever. If you only makes comercial music to win money, you don't love music. The Beatles loved making music, and for this they will live forever (as other bands and singers like Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley or Iron Maiden, not as Justin Bieber and this crap. Maybe a lot of girls are talking about this "boy", but after few years, no one will know about him.)

I can be talking of them a lot of time...  but I have to finish. Finally, here I put a mix of The Beatles!


I LOVE THEM ALL!!

 
LONG LIVE TO THE BEATLES!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada