divendres, 25 de febrer del 2011

Formal Letter

Natàlia Sellés
C/Olot num.1
Sant Pere Pescador
13th January 2011
Mrs. Pintó                                       
IES CASTELLÓ D'EMPÚRIES
Castelló d'Empúries

Dear Mrs.Pintó,

I want to talk about some aspects of the high school, IES Castelló d'Empúries. 

First of all, I have to say that I agree with the projects that the high school does, like the journey to Italy and London, the activities of the music's departement, the Playback of 4th... I agree and I'm pleased too, with all the classrooms with projectors and computers, and apart from that, with the decoration of the school in general.

But on the oter hand, I disagree about some aspects of the excursions. I mean, that if we are not 60% of the people that want to go to one excursion, it will not be done. 
Another thing is that the "Batxillerat" students do not have free transport or do not have free lunch in the high school. But in my opinion, I totally disagree that the students of Empuriabrava have to pay the bus and the lunch. I wonder why they have to pay, if Empuriabrava is a part of Castelló, it's the same village.

That's all I have to tell the departement and you about the high school.

I look forward to hearing about it. Thank you!

Yours faithfully,

Natàlia Sellés.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada