divendres, 25 de febrer del 2011

EPIC MICKEY

Epic Mickey is a videogame for the Wii. My friends bought it to me, for my birthday, and I'm very happy with it!

The game tells the story, that once upon a time, the wizard Yen Sid created a theme park of Disney called Wasteland, for their forgotten and rejected creations. 
Mickey, who went through the mirror of his house, is into Yen Sid's studio, and he see the model that has created Yen Sid of Wasteland. He waits until Yen Sid's gone, so he can contemplate it. 

Playing with it, Mickey creates accidentally a monster of ink called Shadow Blot, and while he destroys it (incompletely), paint and solvent tipped over above Wasteland's model. After that, Mickey go away from the house. 

 Shadow Blot try to take control of Wasteland and of the first resident or eldest brother of Mickey, Oswald. Finally, the Shadow Blot overcomes them, and their world turns into a dark and sinister version.
Years later, Mickey has forgotten all this story, but his mirror comes alive and takes him into Wasteland. 

Oswald, who's crazy by jealousy for Mickey's fame, has formulated a plan to destroy Mickey. Mickey, armed only with a magic paintbrush, has to stop the Shadow Blot, get the confidence of Oswald and save cartoons of Wasteland.


I love very much this game. For me, it's incredible. I have discovered a lot of things about Disney that I didn't know before. Moreover, in the game you can unblock some extras, and there, you can see some things about the old Disney. I have seen an episode about Oswald, of the year 1928. It's awesome! 
A part from be a game, you can discover new interesting things. I love cinema, and I love Walt Disney, so now I can learn more things about him and his world, and for me that's incredible. 

I have to say to the people, that they have to buy this game if they like Disney's world. It's necessary have it if you like it! 

Mickey and Oswald

I don't care if people say to me that I'm childish because I see cartoon movies, because I play this game or because I want to go at the theme park Disneyland. In my opinion, all we have our Peter Pan inside, and it's very sad for me lose him. 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada