dimarts, 29 de novembre del 2011

GEORGE HARRISON, THE QUIET GENIUS.

Ten years ago George Harrison died because of cancer, but he's still living in our lifes. He will live forever, I know. He was a great musician and an incredible person. Now he's having a rest in his favorite place: India. I know I've never met him (sadly) but I'm very fond of him. I think he was the most peaceful into the Beatles band! I don't know why, but he's the less known of the band, or it seems so. I love them all in a different way. For me George is peace, patience and a big smile. It seems he was always relaxed and you can see it reflected in their songs.  Well, all the Beatles reflects peace and love, but George had a different character than John, for example. 
Scorsese have record a movie about him. I want to see it! On Christmas I'll do :)

Now I'm going to translate this incredible song of George: While My Guitar Gently Weeps. 




I look at you all see the love there that's sleeping // Us veig a tot i veig l'amor que està dormint
While my guitar gently weeps // Mentre la meva guitarra plora dolcement

I look at the floor and I see it needs sweeping // Miro el terra i veig que necessita ser escombrat

Still my guitar gently weeps // Mentre la meva guitarra continua plorant dolcement


I don't know why nobody told you how to unfold your love // No sé per què ningú et va dir com revelar el teu amor

I don't know how someone controlled you // No sé com algú t'ha controlat

They bought and sold you. // Els t'han comprat i t'han vengut



I look at the world and I notice it's turning // Miro al món i me n'adono que està girant

While my guitar gently weeps // Mentre la meva guitarra plora dolcement

With every mistake we must surely be learning // Amb cada error que nosaltres hem hagut d'aprendre

Still my guitar gently weeps // Mentre la meva guitarra continua plorant dolcement


I don't know how you were diverted // No sé com tu et vas desviar

You were perverted too // Vas ser pervertida també

I don't know how you were inverted // No sé com vas canviar

No one alerted you. // Ningú et va advertir.



I look at you all see the love there that's sleeping // Us miro a tots i veig l'amor que està dormint

While my guitar gently weeps // Mentre la meva guitarra plora dolcement

Look at you all . . . // Us miro a tots...

Still my guitar gently weeps. // Mentre la meva guitarra continua plorant dolcement



I love it... it gives me a lot of peace. But it's a sad song too... anyway, I love his music :) He wrote a lot of songs when he was with the Beatles (not only John and Paul wrote them!) By chance all the songs that George wrote in the Beatles are of my favourites :) For example:





LOOOOOOOVE IT! What a wonderful song! It's magic... :') I think it's one of the most beautiful romantic songs of all the world! 


There's too I Need You, Don't Bother Me, You Like Me Too Much, Here Comes the Sun, It's All too Much... all them incredible :) Really, I think we need musicians like them. Now there's a lot of people who believes they are musicians... but they only wants to earn money. So they don't love music as they did... it's so sad. I'm so glad to have discovered the Beatles and other bands as Queen, Elvis Presley, Bon Jovi, Sonata Arctica, or classical music... even soundtracks! It's so hard for me to see some of them are dead... I can't believe it. I'm always living in the past, and when I see the reality it's cruel. It seems like them are with me always, even when I'm not listening their songs. I have found them and I can't let them go away. 

George, you don't realize how much I need you. There's something in you that like me too much!  I know all things must pass, but you won't do it. You're My own Sweet Lord and you'll live in our hearts forever! 




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada