divendres, 11 de novembre del 2011

My friend Pau :)

One of my best friends is Pau. He lives in Girona, but his family has a house in my town, Sant Pere Pescador, and they come every weekend or holidays. He's so cute and he acts very tender with me. I don't know why, but he always listen to my stories and worries. I have known him since I was born, I think. He has been with me all my life... he's so important to me :) We had a lot of memories and anecdotes... 


When we were children, we were always playing and doing things together. Really, if I had to describe all my summers in one word, it would be "Pau". We had lived a lot of moments together, especially in summer. Now, I can say it about every weekend because I think we are more close friends than before. Is the person who knows more about me (and I can't believe it, but although  he knows me very well... he still being my friend!)

When I want to talk about something important for me is with Pau. He's always there. Furthermore, as I have been with him all my life, I trust a lot in him. I'm an introverted person, it's too difficult for me to express my feelings and thoughts to another person. But with Pau I feel so connected :) (and with my another best friend Víctor too). 

I can do a lot of things with him. Watch a movie, talk about everything, go for a walk,... We have a lot of things in common, so I never get bored with him. Everyday is a new day, with a lot of new adventures to live together. I really love weekends because he helps me forget all my worries. I need my moment with Pau to survive the week! He's my little raccoon :3 (we call him raccoon because he really seems as them! they both are so sweet!)

 He can always make me laugh :)

:3


Look... in this photos we are wearing the same clothes! He bought to me this shirt in San Francisco :)


I want to thank him for all his support, friendship and trust. I know it's difficult to understand me, because my character is quite changeable. But he has a lot of patience and I admire him for it :) Really, I don't know how he can put up with me! 

I love him very much. And I hope this friendship would never die... because is one of the most important things I have. 



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada