divendres, 18 de novembre del 2011

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE RIVER?



I'm fond of APM?, Crackòvia and Polònia. They are my favorites programmes! In this video you can see a very fun gag of the APM... I can't contain my laugh! When I saw it for the first time, last Tuesday, my brother and me almost died. I really thought this man would hit the journalist: but his answer is funnier. Poor man... I suppose he had a really bad day.

The comment "I'm a little scared" (estic una mica cagat better) expressed at the perfection my thoughts when I see the video. His face, his expression,... it really seems he wants to kill someone. Let's imagine periodist and camera's face...

I love this programmes because they make fun of the society and let you see the situations with humour. 

2 comentaris:

  1. OMG! The river, the river is a shit, of course poor men... They remember this words all his life.

    Wa're lucky with APM?,Polònia and Crackòvia.
    I think that the river is the society in this times, but the most important is LAUGH about this things!

    ResponElimina
  2. This video is fantastic xD The river is a shit!

    ResponElimina