diumenge, 1 de maig del 2011

Informal Letter

C/Nowhere num.8
Sant Peter Fisherman
8th March 2011

Dear Kieron,

I'm glad to hear about you. Thanks for your letter! Sorry I haven't written for so long but I've been very busy. 

You've asked me what places you can go. In my opinion, you have to go to Paris (and to Disneyland, of course!). There, you can go to the Eiffel Tower, and to the Louvre Museum. I know that you love architecture and art in general, so you must go there!

By the way, you have to go to Notre Dame's Cathedral (maybe you'll see Cuasimodo!). 
Definetely, if you go to Paris, you must go to Disneyland. It's magic! I'm sure you'll be a child again, and I'm sure too that you'll enjoy it a lot.

And Kieron, you have to know that I want to go to Ireland to visit you. (I hope that you'll still be there when I come with you).

My parents have bought me a puppie, so if we travel to Ireland, we'll have to bring him! It's so beautiful... his name is Sírius.

Well, that's all for now. I'll phone you someday! Bye for now, my friend... I'm looking forward too seeing you!


Love,


Natàlia. 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada