diumenge, 29 de maig del 2011

WE'RE INDIGNANT!

"Anger over Spain's dire economic situation has prompted thousands of people to fill Barcelona's famous Plaza de Catalunya following an attempt by riot police to break up an anti-government protest camp there.

City authorities said they needed to empty the square, which is popular among football fans, ahead of Saturday's Champions League final between Barcelona and Manchester United."



That's what is happening in my country, sadly. Politicians are the most terribly liars and the banks are thief. And tell me.. what can we do? To me, it's wonderful that people have got up and have started to move. If I could, I would go in Barcelona right now! (well, there's well, there's in all Spain the revolution, but I only say Barcelona because it's in my "territory")

Moreover, I think that Felip Puig is a son of a bi***. It's extremely inhuman say that you are going to "clean" Plaça Catalunya and do this... that's how you clean your house, Felip? it was very sadly see in television how the police hit innocent people. And the worst of all.. the excuse was the match between Barça and Manchester!

"Daddy.. what have you done in your job tomorrow?
- I've beaten to the people who demanded a better future for you!"

I can't say anymore... I only hope a better future for all. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada