dimecres, 4 de maig del 2011

Story about a dream

I was listening music at home when my friend Pau arrived. He told me that she had to travel to London before it got dark. He asked me if I wanted to go with him and I, obviously, accepted it. Afterwards, we took a submarine. It was very strange, but we go to London with a yellow submarine. 


While we were traveling, the submarine started to lose his control. We were terribly scared. At that moment, the submarine crashed and I misteriously appeared in a strawberry field.


I looked around me for a long time, but I didn't see anything. Suddenly, a beautiful girl appeared over my head. She was flying! She was wearing a dress full of diamonds, and she told me that her name was Lucy. She smiled at me, and afterwards, I appeared in a new place; it was a cementery. I was walking for a long time. Later, I saw a big and spectacular tomb. The tomb had a name: Eleanor Rigby. I was looking at the name, when suddenly another girl appeared behind me. She told me: all the lonely people... where do they all come from? All the lonely people... where do they all belong?
I couldn't understand what she was telling me.


The place changed again. Where was I? I felt extremely lost. I was relaxing when I saw a hughe octopus. I started to run, but actually, I couldn't move my legs at all. The enormous octopus was looking at me, and he told me: you're in the Octopus Garden. I mean, my garden!!


Suddenly, I woke up. I still was at home, listening to The Beatles. It was a dream which listening to that music came to my head. I dreamt with their songs!!



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada