dimarts, 10 de maig del 2011

Brian's Birthday!

Last 6th May was Brian's Birthday. Between all, we bought him an Ocarina, as the one of Zelda Ocarina of Time. He said to me that he wanted an ocarina... so we bought it! It cost about 90 euros... wow. But well, we were a lot of people colaborating!
There's the ocarina:

It's the same as Link have in the game. Be friki.. :D


I went to his house and I gave him the instrument with one letter signed by all.  I think that he was very suprised! ^^ After it, we all went to Figueres, because there was "Barraques" and the "amusement park". It was very funny, but I had a problem: no one wanted to go with me in the biggest roller coasters.. and I had to go alone... it isn't so funny if you go alone, but well...
It was a great day ^^ and my Brian is 17 years old now!!

 Last year we also went to the "amusement park", and after we went to the cinema. I didn't know Brian very well, but because of his birthday (and other reasons) I started to know much better Brian, and I'm so glad of it :) it was an incredible discovery!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada