divendres, 27 de maig del 2011

Happy Birtdhay Victor! :)

Last 25th May was my best friend Victor's birthday. I didn't buy him something because he lives in Barcelona and I can't give it to him... so I started more than one month before to create a story. I created a character called Nowhere Girl. This name is because of in this moment I was listening the song Nowhere Man of the Beatles, and that inspirated me. I started to created her with wire, wet toilet paper, plasticine and clothes of the Bratz!


There's one photo of her:


I had to make three faces: one with the eyes closed, the other with the eyes opened, and the last with a smile... I had to changed her head a lot of times to create the stop motion! It was hard, but the result it's good... (but I think that it could be better!)

Nowhere girl and me!

I'm extremely glad. I showed it on Facebook and a lot of people congratulated me. They said to me that it was a great job, and it was very wonderful for me because I was recording it for a long time and it was very hard... and also because I want to do it for the rest of my life. I want to study Audiovisual Communication :) So after to read the comments, I was happy, because before I had lost all my hopes...

If you want, there's the video: 


I learned some english recording it too, thanks to the songs that I have put in it. Nowhere Man of the Beatles have a lot of vocabulary that I didn't hear before, and in the video I have put some phrases in english too.

By the way, in the video you can see a big comment in a mysterious language... it's a language that Victor and me have created, called Yerzlev. Only we can know what is in the text! 


Victor said to me that he loved so much the video... he said to me that it was his favorite movie! so the result it's GREAT! That was my objective :)




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada