dimarts, 8 de maig del 2012

GOODBYE PEP!


  I'm not very fond of football, but I'm proud of Barça. It's the football team of my country, Catalunya. They are really good football players and Pep has been an very important person into the club. He has been amazing... I don't know how to say this. I mean, he has always believed with his team, he always has brought confidence, vitality, calmness, recognition... during these years, he has been everything for the Barça. And we'll miss him a lot, but Tito will do it well I think! 

 This video almost made me cry... it's extremely emotional... it had to be so emotive to be there in that moment... my brother was! But it's funny when Pep is trying to escape of the players and he can't... Hahaha poor man! I love the moment when sounds Coldplay and they are on a circle... :) It must be incredible to be in the middle of the pitch where thousand of people are there for you... You have to feel yourself as a God. Maybe Guardiola is a God. 

 THANKS PEP!!!!! THANKS FOR ALL!!!!!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada