dissabte, 12 de maig del 2012

FINAL REFLECTION: MY ENGLISH COMPETENCE 2012

Really, I don't know which oral presentation I have to choose. For me, anyone of them are good. But I think the best I have done is the last one, my oral presentation about my Research Project. (although my horrible voice in that moment!)
Best oral evidence: 

Best written evidence:

On one hand, I have choose my presentation of my Research Project because it was the first oral presentation I didn't need to read the paper all the time. In addition, I love the theme, so it was more easier for me to talk about it :) 

On the other hand, I think my best written post was "WHY?".  I'm not saying it's very well written, without spelling mistakes... However, I believe it's a post who's well structured. Moreover, it's very philosopher and interesting... For this reason I think it's my best work in this blog. 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada