dissabte, 12 de maig del 2012

THE END.


And that's all. Six years of my life I have been living in this high school... and now... what will happen? Will be better the future? I hope so... Really... how could the years pass so fast?? I can't believe it!!! Is it true that have passed 6 years since I entered to this high school? 6 YEARS!  I remember when I was doing 2nd ESO... I said to me: wow... I still have four years to finish! What a loooong time...

I have lived a lot of great moments in this high school. I have also lived bad moments, of course... but when I grow up, I know I will remember this period with a big smile. I have learnt a lot and I have changed.

I won't miss only the ambience, the companions, the great moments (Italy, Playback,...). I will miss the teachers too! Really... Thanks for all :)


Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away... oh yesterday, came suddenly...

1 comentari:

  1. Oh yes! we have been in this high school for 6 years and it seems yesterday when we were here for the first time!

    It doesn't matter how far from each other we will found, we will be always together!

    ResponElimina