divendres, 11 de maig del 2012

FINAL REFLECTION: MY ENGLISH PROGRESS


In comparation of my first post in 2010, my english expression has enriched. Most of all with the connectors and the adjectives: slighlty, quite, extremely, although, as long as,.. I learnt too a lot of false friends as: carpet, sensitive and sensible, college,... and I have learnt also a lot of phrasal verbs I didn't know before! But the most important thing I can see, is that I have more fluency of language now. I can express myself very well in comparation from 4th ESO. Here you can see my first post:
http://natalia-space.blogspot.com.es/2009/10/email-to-teacher.html

However, I don't find too much differences with the structure and the content in my posts. 


Here you have my first podcast: 
http://www.divshare.com/download/9609283-18c 
And the last oral presentation: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H7MFzlaVVJg


Moreover, I think I have improved my pronunciation.. But not too much. It's so difficult for me... In any case, I can say I have developed my fluency of language and presentations this year. Before, It was impossible to me to do an oral presentation... I don't like them either, but at least I could do them in a more easily way... On the other hand, when I translate my Rawiora's short movie I learnt a lot, because I used typical english expressions which said to me Rebecca. 


In addition, I have to say that I have found a personal development in my posts. I'm the same childish girl who talks always about the same impossible things, but I can see an evolution in my blog, a personal and mentally evolution. As long as the years have passed, I have became more worried... Selectivitat and my future are near, and I notice it. In 4th ESO my posts were more optimists and childish! 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada