divendres, 24 de febrer del 2012

NOW I'M RESPONSIBLE: 18 YEARS OLD. (joke)

Last February 4th was my birthday. Now I'm 18 years old! It's difficult to believe... because I'm the same irresponsible, immature and childish girl.  I think I have Peter Pan's syndrome!


Even though it was a really cold day, it was incredible. The day started with the visit of one of my best friends Víctor. He came from Barcelona only to celebrate my birthday.. I love him a lot :) After have lunch with my family (my grandparents and my uncle went too! I was so happy), we started to prepare the house for the party. A lot of drink and food, wii games,...

It was a great day for me because I met with friends who I didn't saw since ages, as Maire, Júlia, Víctor, my cousin Jean... Júlia is studying pastries and she brought me a delicious cake! 

After drink and eat we saw the three movies that Víctor and I recorded time ago. We love cinema and everytime he came to Sant Pere, we record some shortmovie... a real funny shortmovies! Afterwards we started to play with the wii games: Just Dance. It was so funny... People started to dance, to twist and shout a lot! We were very tired....

They bought me some gifts. Some wonderful gifts! They bought me a George Harrison's CD, the newest Professor's Layton game for Nintendo DS, the movie Across The Universe and a nice keychain of a yellow submarine! :D They gave me also a dedicated letter with a Cheshire Cat drawing (Meriem drew it!)

Finally, I ordered some pizzas. We were telling jokes... Víctor is the best comediant! We went to sleep in a particular flat. It was good because we didn't have neighbours! We drank and played a lot (to trivial and other funny games). That night Víctor and me almost died... because of a laughing attack! Really, I have never laughed like this before... I couldn't breath and I think Víctor neither could! I have only met with Víctor a few times... but we're always talking through Internet and we know each other very well. We are similar in so many ways and in this moment I knew what to say to make him laugh (they were only short stupid quotes!). It worked! :) 

Finally, we started to fall asleep. Next day, Víctor, Jean and me went to have lunch in my grandparents house. Oh my God, we ate a lot! (especially Víctor!!!). My grandmother cooks a lot of food and she always wants you to eat a lot... In the afternoon we accompanied Víctor, Aina and Estel to the train station. It was an incredible weekend... :)

 Across the Universe! Great movie... 

Weee all liveee in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine,...

 Alexandra and Estel dancing

 I really love him :)

Laila and Maire dancing!

1 comentari:

  1. Wow... 18... you're older now!! (joking :P)
    I was so sad that I couldn't assist at your birthday... :(( See now that it was so great!!
    Good time with friends... best thing in life! ;)
    Hope I'll be present at your 19 birthday ^^

    Pauli

    ResponElimina