dimarts, 28 de febrer del 2012

CARNIVAL 2012

This Carnival was very improvised. I decided the costume three days before... the result was: MRS. LOVETT! of Sweeney Todd's movie :)


I was talking on Messenger with my friend Pau, and I started to say some possible costumes. Finally, we decided that Sweeney Todd and Mrs.Lovett were the more feasible costumes... :) Here you are the result: 


 Pau and me as Sweeney Todd and Mrs. Lovett



We are not professionals, so in my opinion the costumes were incredible. 

Pau was very sexy... :) I painted his hair with white spray... it was funny! Alexandra and Natàlia Varela used a lot of makeup for his face... and for mine too. Thank you girls!

We used false blood too, of course ;)

First night we went to Sant Pere Pescador, my town. During the afternoon, we listened to the music in Varela's house and afterwards we started to makeup and dress ourselves. Finally, we went to the party. We danced (and drank) a lot. I've never used a corset before and sometimes I couldn't breath! 

We met with a lot of people who said that the costumes were awesome :) we were so proud! Guillermo met us and he ask for a photo :) 

Natàlia Varela was dressed as a hippie, Fani as a peasant and Alexandra... well, I don't know. She was saying she was a person without crisis... here you are a photo to see her smile: 


When the party finished we went to a flat to sleep.  


But Carnival didn't stop there... next weekend we went to Castelló, but not as Sweeney and Mrs. Lovett. Pau didn't dress up, and I was dressed up as... George Harrison! February 25th was his birthday and I decided to honor him... I bought a Beatles wig, round glasses, I painted a white t-shirt.. and voilà! Here you are a photo of the t-shirt and another one of me with wig... 



I really love this hair *-*

Finally, we went to "sleep" at Alexandra's house. It was an incredible weekend... :)

2 comentaris:

  1. I love your blog Natàlia! It is plenty of interesting things! I love the Sweedney idea of your carnaval! Very original! And the couple... Yeah, very romantic carnaval.

    I love you two! You are so sweet!

    A big hug and kis for you Natàlia, see you soon! :)

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Thank you Andrea :DDD and it's true, it was a very romantic carnival! ^^

      Elimina