dijous, 27 de gener del 2011

Christmas Holidays.

This Christmas Holidays the "Three Magic Kings" brought me a great Nikon D3100. It was which I wanted, so I'm very happy and greatful to them!
The camera is awesome. It have a great quality and resolution, and it can record videos with a high quality, too... so now I can record my own short films! 

There is a photo of it:
 

I'm to happy with the camera, and even I've put her a name.  She's called Zealand, because it's a beautiful name for me, and because I want to travel with her to New Zealand, to take magic photos. 

I show you some pictures that I've took with Zealand:

Sant Pere Pescador

I think that my poor cat, Idriss, doesn't love like me the camera. I think that she's angry with me, because I'm all the day taking photos of her. Like this:

 Her yawning! (she seems like a snake here!)


In my opinion, cats are a great models. Well, they are always sleeping, but when they are awake, they are fairly quiet, so you can take good photos of them. And also, they have a very beautiful eyes

I love photography, and I love so much record my own "movies". So Zealand is my relic now.
The last thing I have to say, is thanks to my family (or the Three Magic Kings) for this great gift! :)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada