dimecres, 1 de juny del 2011

Musicians have an important role in change society. Do you agree?

In my opinion, people can change the world or society, but most of them are "invisible" for the other people. So they need to be famous, to be recognized.

It seems to me that if this person is an important musician, can, of course, change society (or most of it). I think that people need to follow someone. Most of them believe in (and follow) God. The other people have their own person or thought, their own religion.

I also believe that great musicians can open your eyes, as for example Bob Dylan or John Lennon. Their songs talk about love and peace, about changing the world and society. And... what do the fans? They open their eyes because their idol, their own God has talked about it.

So, I agree with that. I believe that musicians (and other famous people with a lot of fans) can change society. I guess that musicians can do even more, because of music. Music is magic in my opinion; a series of musical notes can change your air and your thoughts. Is like being in a trance.

So... I hope that musicians can change society into a better thing. 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada