divendres, 3 de juny del 2011

Goodbye 1st Batx!

Well, we are now close to summer. In my opinion, this year in Batxillerat has been very hard for me... I don't know how I can be alive. It has been very stressed, but I have met with new people too. I can't complain about marks, but I hope I can do better next year... 

The most difficult school subjects this year for me have been: Maths (as always), and Economy. But for my surprise, I have passed maths with good marks! I can't believe it, because since always I haven't passed maths.. well, at last!!
Economy has been new for me, and in my opinion you have to swot up on this subject... I haven't a good memory, and that's a big problem for me.  

A new subject that I have started this year and that I have liked has been Philosophy. I love it, it's incredible.. (except logical classes, because I don't understand nothing! it's very difficult to me... my logical is disgusting...) But when you talk about reality, about dreams, when you start to ask for all the tings... it's incredible for me. I love think about things, and philosophy classes let you do it.  

This summer I have to do Research Work... oh my god. Luckily, I do a theme that I love: about Tim Burton. And I will have to record a short film. It will be very difficult for me, because it will be in stop-motion... uff, it will be very hard! 
I would like to travel this summer, but I can't...  aish.

Sooo... That's my last your-say this year.  See you soon! :)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada