dijous, 7 d’octubre del 2010

Where the hell is Matt?



A great friend of mine, Víctor, showed me this video. While I was watching it, and after see it, I was stunned. It's so amazing...

The first time I saw it, I started to laugh: "what is this man doing?!!". But after, you can't stop to see it... for me it's spectacular. When you're watching it, you feel the world is more small, that all we are together, that we all are in the same world. And I'm feel good. People of different places, of different cultures, of different languages... united for the Matt's dance. Simply... without words!
The theme, it's a great idea. Record Matt and other people dancing for the world... It needs a lot of time, but the result it's fantastic!

Moreover, the song's incredible! It helps too much at the video. The song is peaceful, but at the same time it's powerful.

Everytime I see the video, I want to travel a lot... and visit all this places for my own, and why not, dance too. This is another dream of mine... travel a lot. Visit all the world, and take photos about all the things... 

Simply: Congratulations for Matt and the people who have collaborated in the video!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada