dijous, 7 d’octubre del 2010

I ♥ New Zealand

New Zealand is an island (well, two islands) of Oceania, that interest me very much.  The land of the maori and of the rugby... I love it since I saw The Lord Of The Rings for first time, when I was 9 years old. The landscapes in the movie fascinated me so, that I started to search about where was the movie recorded. When I found that the movie was recorded in New Zealand, I started to search new things about the country. How that island so away from the world can be so perfect? The country fascinated me more.

After a time, I wasn't obsessed so with New Zealand. But in 3th ESO, we had to do the "Credit de Sintesi" about one country of the world. My first thinking was New Zealand... so I did the work of her. If I thought that this country fascinated me, after do the work I fell in love with her.

So my dream has always been go to New Zealand... and can see all with my own eyes. And go to Hobbiton!! :D (Hobbiton is now an turistic place in Matamata)


 My dream...


And why not, in Mórdor too (Tongariro). There are the black lands, but a very blue lake too.




In this photo is more like Mórdor!

Well, I want to visit all New Zealand. Because all there is special. So when I grow up more, I want to live there.. because I know if I travel here, I can't return... 

I have been talking with the daughter of a friends of my parents, who has been living in New Zealand for 6 months. She said to me that there all is better. Part of the landscapes and the magic of the land, there are more money than here, and you can find work very easily. But in New Zealand the immigration's very controled. You can't live there forever if you aren't of there. You only can if you are married with someone of there, or if you contribute money to the country.
That for me it's a good idea, because as the country's very beautiful, many people would go there, and not all of them would work. So the country would end with crisis (like Spain now).

The exotic animals, the amazing landscapes, all the activities you can do there... wow. Incredible. Also, I loooveee photography! So what better way to use the camera? ♥ Only of think about can do photos in New Zealand my heart starts to beat faster!! For this reason Peter Jackson recorded there The Lord of the Rings... (well, because he's from the green islands too. Man lucky)

Isn't it beautiful? I haven't got any words for describe it...


All there seems so peaceful, so imposible....

In my opinion: New Zealand aren't of this world. It CAN'T be of this world!!

Maoris!

. . . W I T H O U T  W O R D S . . .
only heart beatings.

Summarizing, New Zealand for me it's a great place. I haven't been there yet, but well.. I hope someday I'll see all with my own eyes :) But right now, I can only see it with movies, documentals and photos. And even in that way, I can't stop thinking of New Zealand... I'm mad!
Well, mad no... I only want to fly, fly away from here... And New Zealand is the best place for do that, and disappear of the world. That's my dream.




 

My own paradise...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada