dimecres, 13 d’octubre del 2010

News- Johnny and Vanessa

In the language room, I read an article about Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis, his wife.
  • What is it about?
The article explains that Vanessa is worried because Angelina Jolie is very closely with her husband Johnny Depp in the movie that they were recording, "The Tourist". They were very close together.
  • How does it affect you?
It affect me a little, because I love Johnny! (he's my favorite actor).
I hope that he doesn't let Vanessa for Angelina, because they're a great couple for me (I'm a little jealous of Vanessa, but...). Part of this, they have two children, and if they separate, the children will suffer.

  • How does it affect the people around you?
Well, it affects at the people because they're very famous (especially affects at the paparazzies and journalists). The fame seems incredible, but I think that it can hurts too. It seems that you can't be a normal person, and that you haven't got any privacy. (for this reason Johnny bought a island lost to the seas of Caribbean. )


Simply, I hope everything ends well, and that Johnny make more movies! I will see them all!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada