dimecres, 21 de setembre del 2011

MY DREAMS

Hi Sonia, I'm Natalia :)


I'm going to talk about my dreams; I have a lot! 
I have always been a dreamer... When I was younger my most important dream was to be a Pokemon trainer, live in Neverland and never grow up, or to receive Hogwarts letter that lets you study there.. And how about to go with Frodo Baggins in his adventure, or to be with Edward Scissorhands in his mansion? And I have to say that these dreams still living inside me. So as you can see I have a lot of impossible dreams. It would be better that I talk with you of more "real" dreams, isn't it?

Now my biggest dream is to be able to study what I want. And of course, can work in a future of that. I'm very fond of cinema, and I hope I can enter to the College in Barcelona to study Audiovisual Communications. My other dream is to travel a lot. I want to know better the world! Greece, USA, England (specially Liverpool!),... and of course, New Zealand, my paradise. I want to live in New Zealand for a period. It would be incredible...

Apart from that, my other dream is to meet with Tim Burton and Johnny Depp (why not?) It's more probable than the others!
Seriously, now my biggest dream as I have said is to enter in the College. Afterwards all the other will come (maybe). I hope in my future I can travel a lot (and I'll meet with Tim and Johnny *joke*). Finally, one of my other dreams is to help the Earth. The animals, the ecosystem... all what I can. It's so sad what the humans are doing with our Mother, the Earth... Can you imagine me working in the Greenpeace? I like it! 

In summary, I don't know why, maybe because I'm aquarius and I'm air, so my mind is always far from here... but I know that I have been always dreaming impossible things and that I'll do it forever! My other broken dream is to be in a Beatles concert... I know that's impossible (maybe when I die) but I'll dream it forever! Can I be more stupid? (yes, I can :D) 


And that's all. During my seventeen years of life I have had a lot of dreams, but if I talk about all them it will be long! And I suppose that in this moment I have forgot some of them... but well, I have told you about the most important ones for me. 


I hope you don't think that I'm mad! I'm just a dreamer...

See you soon,


Natàlia




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada