divendres, 16 de setembre del 2011

I'M BACK

Bye bye Summer... I'll miss you a lot! And hello Batxillerat... 
Well, I'm here again. I hope that year would be great... I have to get good marks! I want to study Audiovisual Communication in Barcelona, and for this career they ask you high marks. 

This summer I have been working at the Estate Agency of my parents. It has been interesting because I have talked a lot of French and English. Even I have talk a few of Russian! And meanwhile I have been doing my Work Research about Tim Burton. I talk about him, his style and techique, his movies... I have to analyze some of his movies: Vincent (his first short), Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands (my favorite :D), Batman Returns, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Big Fish, Sweeney Todd and Alice in Wonderland. I have also to create a short using the stop-motion. It's the most difficult part of my Work Research... 

I hope I'll get good marks of English too :D I'll do my best for all the subjects.

And that's my first post. Yes, I know it's short but it's only an introduction. See you soon!

PS: TGIF! :)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada