dimarts, 26 d’abril del 2011

Rock's museum in Barcelona


On Easter Holidays (On Wednesday) I went to the Rock’s museum in Les Arenes (Barcelona) with my friends. It was incredible. I want to live into “Beatles Room”. I was looking all the objects that are there; guitars signed by Elvis Presley, Bruce Springsteen,  … and my friend Pau said to me: turn around. I did it, and I saw my paradise: the Beatles Room. There were a lot of things of them: guitars, clothes, posters,… a lot of things that they signed and that they have touched. Moreover, there was a big screen with videos of them. Really, I WANT TO LIVE THERE! John, Paul, Ringo and George are very nices :3


There were the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Queen and National Rock rooms. Then, there were a lot of things about other musicians and bands, as AC/DC, Metallica, Jimi Hendrix,… a wonderful place for who loves good music.


There, you could make “xapes” I made it about the Beatles! My friends made a lot too. We became friends of the workes of the museum. They said to us that if we wanted to go there again at the afternoon, they’ll let enter free. They are very kind!


We stayed about 2 hours in the museum, and after we went to have lunch at Burger King. Then, we went to FNAC, and we bought some things. I bought one CD of the Beatles, and two movies: Batman Returns and The Phantom of the Opera.


In the FNAC, there were pianos and guitars to prove, and we stayed there playing instruments. Then, we walked for Barcelona, and finally we went to the train to came home, so we had to say goodbye to Victor.


My own paradise!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada