diumenge, 18 de març del 2012

DARK SHADOWS IS COMIIING!


I'm the happier person in the world right now. Dark Shadows trailer has come and on May 11th we'll be able to watch the movie in the cinema!! I can't wait anymore! Since Alice in Wonderland (2010) I haven't seen a Tim Burton's movie in the cinema... and this 2012 I'll see Dark Shadows and Frankenweenie! 

First time I saw the trailer two days before, I was surprised. I didn't imagine how would be the movie... but now I know it and I'm so excited and impatient to watch it! Moreover, Johnny looks so sexy in this movie, isn't he? :)

According to the trailer, the film seems very funny and entertaining. Furthermore it has the typical Burton's essence and in consequence, I really love it. The character of the witch has taken me aback.... what the hell she wants to do with my Johnny? 

In summary, I think it'll be a great and enjoyable movie :) I'll watch it in the premiere, so I'll do a film-review in the blog talking about it, sure! See you later and enjoy the trailer as I do ;)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada