dissabte, 8 d’octubre del 2011

My little Rally :3

Rally is our little cat. We found him this summer, the day when my brother started his Rally to Mongolia. For this reason the name. We thought about the name Micra too, because it was the car brand which they used: Nissan Micra. The most incredible is that, that night, meanwhile we were saying goodbye to my brother and his friend, a dog was carrying Rally in his mouth. He left him on the middle of the road. We were so surprised: at first, we thought he was a mouse because it was small... but no, he was Rally! :)

Beautiful... :)

Now he has grown a lot...  and he's always bitting and playing! He's white and brown, with a honey colour eyes. And he's so fluffy! We have two cats: Idriss and Rally. Idriss loves sleep, she's so quiet... and Rally never sleeps, he only wants to play play and play! (for him, play = bite). He wants to play with Idriss but she doesn't want it: so they are always arguing.

Is like to have a little brother... We are always playing together. Moreover, he's extremely sweet. He always want to be with someone. I think that he misses his mother a lot, because sometimes he wants to suckle! I feel like a mother when he starts to suckle in my t-shirt!

I'm so happy to be with him. I know that if we haven't found him, he would died. I'm so proud of my desition to take him to home :) my parents weren't so sure...




Idriss and Rally!

when he was younger he had a big blue eyes... you can see it in this photo. Now his eyes has changed!

Now his eyes are a mix of honey colour, green and blue. You can see it better when the light shines on him. 

1 comentari:

  1. Woowww!!
    What a beautiful cat!! It's very funny, as I see! ^^ I think we could be friends... :P

    Pauli

    ResponElimina